What data do we save from you?
How do we use your data?
- In your user profile we save data you enter, including submitted documents and names and addresses of referees.
- This site also stores every request you make in form of a log entry. An entry typically contains the following information: the date and time of the access, your IP address, the address of the page, the page from which you arrived on this page, and information about your web browser (the "user agent").
Your data is stored in a database of the Asian Deans' Forum 2020 - The Rising Stars Women in Engineering Workshop. The logs are stored in textual form on the webserver. Even though we do not store passwords in plain text, we recommend using a unique password for this site.
Who has access to your data?
- The Secretariat of the Asian Deans' Forum 2020 - The Rising Stars Women in Engineering Workshop has access to all your data.
- Data required to evaluate your application is shared with the co-organizing universities.
- The hosting provider has access to the server logs.
- If required by law, we may provide authorities with access to your data.
For questions please contact The Secretariat of the Asian Deans' Forum 2020 - The Rising Stars Women in Engineering Workshop at firstname.lastname@example.org